Saturday, August 04, 2007

Pledge forms for Grace's Walk

Hi Everyone,

I hope this note finds you all well. Ian is keeping busy with work and deck building. I'm doing my best to keep the emotions in check for Eli's well being and we have been full speed ahead organizing Grace's Walk. Unfortunately sometime Thurs. night, my car was stolen (out of our driveway) and there have been no traces of it since. I'm definitely bummed that I've lost the car that Ian and I drove Baby Grace home from the hospital in. The back right head rest remained indented from where her baby seat was anchored and I used to like to look back at her spot and think about our drives to Springridge Farms. I was hoping to drive that car for many years to come and I'm hopeful that it will still be found although Ian feels that it may be pretty beat up and it being found may not be a good thing if it is. Unfortunately, we also lost all of the printing for Grace's Walk as well. It was in a box in the back seat of the car since I had just started to put up posters and distribute pledge forms. I'm trying to get everything reprinted ASAP but the posters will be delayed being put up and I'm going to rely more on each of you to print your own pledge form off the web site since I will not have as many available for distribution as originally hoped. You can find the link to print off the pledge form under the fundraising tab of Grace's site (www.gracestanley.org). I'm still very hopeful Grace's walk will still be a big success. Please solicit as many pledges as possible. Every dollar counts!

Mama misses you baby.
L~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home